Friday, August 8, 2008

FIRST OUT OF SOCCER STOP: RED BULL REWIEW

Well I went to the site of red bull park. A day that was looking horrible to that actually came out good. I got an Interview with one of the supervisors of the stadium construction. When i got to the stadium site I was like what the hell this is what they did whit in 3 weeks? But just to let you know all the ground stuff is ALL DONE FINALLY. And with the interview. I asked the super whatsup with the domain issues, has it been holding you guys up. He said well that got resolved not to long ago. Then i asked what about the permit and steel? He said WE HAVE THE PERMIT FOR STEEL, and STEEL CONSTRUCTION WILL START WITH IN ONE WEEK!!!!.... he said once stell construction starts its going to be an amzing view from the path train, He the super said it is one of the most exciting jobs he has worked on and cant wait when it will be finished. also I asked will the project be done on time? He said yes most definitly may be SOONER. So for all you fans that say 2010, I guess not 2009 is the year of red bull park.

No comments: