Friday, August 8, 2008

BIG LOSS: RED BULL REVIEW ON HOLD

Well yesterday when when i was filming my video and taking pictures for the blog. I got stoped by a red bull officer. He said who gave me permission to take pictures and i said the cops gave me the permision. Well that isnt good enough. I when to a supervisor and had a talk with him. I had to throw away all my work. But that isnt the end for me. The super said your doing a great job i like what your doing, you dont get paid and your a die hard fan that should get the respect. So he gave me the phone number to the top guy on the job and i will try to fight for the fans of NY/NJ to get the respect and information they need and I will work my hardest for you guys to get this done

-Konrad
Founder of Soccer Stop Blog
" WE LOVE THE METRO "

No comments: