Thursday, September 4, 2008

HELP PORTLAND 2011 - MLS

My most favorite team other then the METRO (redbulls) is the Portland Timbers of the USL1. I am trying to start a trend for every show there support for MLS in the Rose City - Portland, Oregon. I have seen some support from the Offsides Rules and from there I have Fallen in love with there supporters and there team.

So i am Calling out all blogger to show there support and some where on there blog put PORTLAND 2011 - MLS .... or like me Spray paint it onto the heading of your blog.

Me as a supporter of MLS I will put a large bannner or Portland 2011 - MLS near one of the corner flags to get it shown, so Mr. Don Garber can see everyone one wants PDX in the mix....

So everyone please show your support untill Portland gets picked for MLS - 2011

No comments: